tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 Newbie
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:57:16 GMT
You need it to be in kb, not k:
<%@ page import="html.*" buffer="16kb" %>

Per the spec: [Table JSP.2-1]
Specifies the buffering model for the initial “out” JspWriter to handle
content output from the page.
If “none”, then there is no buffering and all output is written directly
through to the ServletResponse PrintWriter. The size can only be specified in
kilobytes, and the suffix “kb” is mandatory.
If a buffer size is specified then output is buffered with a buffer size not
less than that specified.
Depending upon the value of the “autoFlush” attribute, the contents of this
buffer is either automatically flushed, or an exception is raised, when
overflow would occur.
The default is buffered with an implementation buffer size of not less than 8kb.

-Tim