tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Symons <jsym...@microsourceonline.com>
Subject Apache 2.0.46 + Tomcat5 + JK2 problems
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:29:00 GMT
I'm testing getting Apache 2 and Tomcat5 to work together using JK2 and
JNI... I had it working fine under Tomcat 4, but when I try to migrate
the same settings over Tomcat5 Apache just gives a generic 500 error
when trying to pull up any page. It doesn't matter if the page exists or
not either, I still get the error. I think it might be something like
tomcat not being loaded properly through jni, but the paths in the
workers2.properties file and the environment variables are set properly,
can anybody offer any suggestions?

JS