tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Taprogge <Philipp.Tapro...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: response.reset() and forward() ... problematic? DBCP related?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:27:54 GMT
Hi!

Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n wrote:

> My guess:
>
> req and res are attributes of the Servlet, like in:
> public class TestServlet extends HttpServlet {
> private HttpServletRequest req;
> private HttpServletResponse res;
> [...]
> }
>
> So you are calling "forward(s)" for a request once req and res have been
> overwritten by another request.

Hmm... Im a bit lost here... could anyone perhaps be so kind and post
a code snipplet of how a thread safe use of a Servlet's request and
response attribute could look like? I have not been working with
Servlets for too long and I worried I might run into the same problem.

Thanks in advance

	Phil

--
"I love deadlines, I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by"
- Douglas Adams