tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nikola Milutinovic <Nikola.Milutino...@ev.co.yu>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat jk2... is it possible?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:12:09 GMT
Federico Fernandez Cruz wrote:

> By "whole web application" I mean the entire application... well...
>
> I have a context inside Tomcat called UserMan. I want to map an Apache
> URL to this application...
>
> In my workers2.properties I put these lines...
>
> [uri:/UserMan]
> info=Example webapp in the default context.
> context=/UserMan
> debug=0

This should suffice, although you haven't specified a worker for this context.

> [uri:/UserMan/*]
> info=Extension mapping
>

> But my JSPs redirect to /UserMan/nav/ and I get errors about resource
> not available...  then I have to put another lines
>
> [uri:/UserMan/nav/*.jsp]
> info=Extension mapping
>

> I think that this method is  error prone so that was my question. How to
> map the whole web application?
> Maybe I am doing something wrong.. (sure!)

Here is mine (although I haven't tried accessing in subdir):

[logger]
level=DEBUG

[config:]
debug=0
debugEnv=0

[uriMap:]
info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
debug=0

# Alternate file logger
[logger.file:0]
level=DEBUG
file=/var/log/httpd/mod_jk2.log

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
timing=1
debug=0

[channel.un:unixsock]
info=Main socket to Tomcat engine
file=/var/tomcat4/work/tomcat.sock

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime informations

[ajp13:unixsock]
info=Default AJP 1.3 worker
channel=channel.un:unixsock

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=Display status information and checks the config file for changes.
group=status:

[uri:www.elektrovojvodina.co.yu/racun]
info=Consumer bill
group=ajp13:unixsock