tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Federico Fernandez Cruz <feder...@dilmun.ls.fi.upm.es>
Subject Re: Apache Tomcat jk2... is it possible?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:47:47 GMT
By "whole web application" I mean the entire application... well...

I have a context inside Tomcat called UserMan. I want to map an Apache
URL to this application...

In my workers2.properties I put these lines...

[uri:/UserMan]
info=Example webapp in the default context.
context=/UserMan
debug=0

[uri:/UserMan/*]
info=Extension mapping

But my JSPs redirect to /UserMan/nav/ and I get errors about resource
not available...  then I have to put another lines

[uri:/UserMan/nav/*.jsp]
info=Extension mapping

I think that this method is  error prone so that was my question. How to
map the whole web application?
Maybe I am doing something wrong.. (sure!)

Thanks!