tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: context
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:10:39 GMT
Jerald,
what happens then? You just get a message saying 'requested resource not
available'?

Presumably your different tomcats are on different ports and don't
interfere with each other?

Also can you run the manager app? What does it say is running?

You say you removed all other contexts - so your app is running as the
root context? I believe you must have a root context.

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian