tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: context
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:44:08 GMT
On 12/09/2003 06:30 AM Jerald Powel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Prostrating my self to a tongue lashing, can any one tell me why I am
> getting the 500 error:
>
> HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request
>
> ? In my server.xml I have defined:
>
> <Context path="/myapp" docBase="myapp" debug="0" reloadable="true"
> crossContext="true" />
>
> where it resides:
>
> c:/…/tomcat/webapps/myapp/….etc

Prostrate yourself to a tongue lashing for hijacking someone else's
thread as well! You should start a new thread when you post a new topic.

Unfortunately you haven't provided enough info. Start a new thread and
include details like your CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE variables and
whether your root, manager & jsp-examples contexts are accessible.

Adam