tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: connection refused, localhost not found
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:32:51 GMT
I changed the web.xml and have now managed to get tomcat to generate a
status 404. This is also what comes thro to telnet.

Strange because the context appears in tomcat manager as running, with
sessions.

I'm thinking about upgrading to 5.0.16 on this machine but I wanted to
solve this problem before tackling the upgrade.