tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tunning up Tomcat to run web application on desktops in the single user environment with limitted resources
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:46:16 GMT
You can probably delete the following from server/lib
servlets-invoker.jar ( And remove from web.xml)
servlets-manager.jar (Unless you *need* the manager)
servlets-webdav.jar
# Only keep the connectors that you plan on using
tomcat-coyote.jar
tomcat-http11.jar
tomcat-jk.jar
tomcat-jk2.jar
tomcat-warp.jar

In web.xml, comment out jsp servlet and remove jasper-compiler.jar from
common/lib

If you don't need the manager, admin, to compile jsp (which you don't since
they are precompiled), I think you might be able to get away with removing
all ant related jars too.

-Tim