tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <christopher.d.schu...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory Exception initializing page context
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 15:25:12 GMT
What's with all the OOM questions this week? I've noticed that topics
tend to come in waves.

I wonder if there are only like 5 people out there that post to the
newsgroup, but they have all kinds of alias and alternate personalities
so that the average response is what they use to solve their problems :)

Just an amusing thought to make me smile. :) There. I did it.

-chris