tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pinguti Sridevi <zava_dou...@yahoo.com>
Subject doubts
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:47:53 GMT
*) I am uploading a file using MultipartRequest class given by third party. Now my file
is uploading to specific position. My problem whenever the file is uploading, if any problems
comes in uploading immediately it should be monitor using a table or file.  That means
When i click upload the file uploading to specific location now, if any problems raises inbetween
uploading like system restarted,connection failed,location is full so file doesnot have space.
So I have to capture that error information. Can anybody help me  ?
2) I am loading a java object into oracle procedure using the follwoing ways ?
1 ) javac program.java
2)  then moving oracle directory and saying loadjava classname.
3) It is successfully loaded . And in my procedure i am calling
that object and executing object.functionname(). But the procedure
rasing an error some CLASSno121 not found. What my doubt is is their compability needed between
java and oracle that means the jdk1.3 works only on oracle8.1 or 7.1.  This is very important
concept.
Don't feel anybody that calling a java object in oracle is not possible . This is already
done in my earlier companies. And it is there in oracle tuturials which i have seen in internet.
Can anybody solve this problem ?