tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Lund" ...@qualiware.com>
Subject RE: Vedr.: service installer for TC5
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:32:45 GMT
OK thanks that was very helpful! I told you I might be stupid ;-)

What parameters are valid? Tomcat /? Or /help does not give me any pointers!

/Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Nybro Bolding [mailto:thomas.bolding@danskebank.dk]
Sent: 12. december 2003 11:25
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Vedr.: service installer for TC5

Having been through the installation process for 5.0.16 a few times by now
I can assure it is pretty self explanatory.
Ensure you have j2sdk installed and a JAVA_HOME variable set.

Im still strugling trying to get Tomcat not to use the public JRE though
but this may be NT specific???
I have had some problems with JK2 and NT and therefore recommend
Windows2000 if you as I must use M$.

/Thomas

"Jacob Lund" <jl@qualiware.com>
12-12-03 11:16
Besvar venligst til "Tomcat Users List"

        Til:    <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Vedr.:  service installer for TC5

I am sorry if this is a stupid question - but I cannot find any
documentation on how to use the tomcat.exe service installer included in
tomcat 5.0.16.

Thanks
/Jacob

<FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial">_______________
Vi goer opmaerksom paa, at denne e-mail kan indeholde fortrolig information.
Hvis du ved en fejltagelse modtager e-mailen, beder vi dig venligst
informere afsender om fejlen ved at bruge svar-funktionen. Samtidig beder vi
dig slette e-mailen i dit system uden at videresende eller kopiere den.
Selv om e-mailen og ethvert vedhaeftet bilag efter vores overbevisning er
fri for virus og andre fejl, som kan paavirke computeren eller it-systemet,
hvori den modtages og laeses, aabnes den paa modtagerens eget ansvar. Vi
paatager os ikke noget ansvar for tab og skade, som er opstaaet i
forbindelse med at modtage og bruge e-mailen.
_______________
Please note that this message may contain confidential information. If you
have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender of the
mistake by sending a reply, then delete the message from your system without
making, distributing or retaining any copies of it.
Although we believe that the message and any attachments are free from
viruses and other errors that might affect the computer or IT system where
it is received and read, the recipient opens the message at his or her own
risk. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
receipt or use of this message.
</FONT>