tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cunningham Emmett <ea...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JK2 and IIS 4.0 performance issue
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:18:25 GMT

I have been using Tomcat 4 with JK2 connecting to
IIS on Win2K and have had little or no performance
loss when compared to using iPlanet. There is a small
hit when compared to accessing Tomcat directly. But
that is a *small* hit.

One developer I know has also been using XP to support
this configuration and he has not mentioned any
slowness relative to Win2K.

I hope that this information helps guide you,

--- Thomas Nybro Bolding