tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jerald Powel <>
Subject Re: context
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:13:10 GMT

    Sorry for any impropriety re the hijacking!

    I have a WAR running successfully under webapps. All other examples etc have been removed.
I am running several instances/versions of Tomcat on the same box, and have no CATALINA_HOME
env. variable defined. I am trying to port my app from the one version to the other. The WAR
runs, my app doesn't!

Thanks for any help

Prostrate yourself to a tongue lashing for hijacking someone else's
thread as well! You should start a new thread when you post a new topic.

Unfortunately you haven't provided enough info. Start a new thread and
include details like your CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE variables and
whether your root, manager & jsp-examples contexts are accessible.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

   BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December
2003. The way the internet was meant to be.