tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sergi Erola <sezbu...@yahoo.es>
Subject RE: Tomcat, eclipse and jpda
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2003 08:47:24 GMT
Thanks Jeff and Simon. It's great!!

I have a tomcat in one machine, and i have eclipse project in other, and i can compile the
eclipse project with tomcat and without eclipse plug-in.

Thanks all!!!

Simon Chou <simon.chou@comcast.net> wrote:
Serg,

If you turn on jpda mode, I assume that you want to perform a
remote debugging.
If your question is where should the debugging client run, then
the answer is
that you can do the debugging either on the client or on the
server.

However, I don't think you should use port 8080. To find out,
or to define, which
port it is used, you may look into your catalina.sh. By
default, it uses port 8000.

I'm not sure if I understand you question, but I hope this is
what you're asking.

SC