tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sergi Erola <sezbu...@yahoo.es>
Subject Tomcat, eclipse and jpda
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:26:12 GMT
Hi,
    I read the message in tomcat-user list about eclipse, tomcat and jpda, but i don't understand
very well. I have two machines, one is a tomcat server and the other machine is my workstation.
I execute tomcat with "./catalina.sh jpda run" and i can connect with eclipse when I try to
debug. This is a client machine. But, I don't debug anything. The project to debug where would
it  stay??? In server or client machine??? Moreover, how can i execute the jsp or sevlet???
With URL http://server:8080/ ????
Thanks
SERGI

Yahoo! Sorteos