tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nadia Kunkov" <nad...@parkerglobal.com>
Subject RE: Where does Tomcat puts it's log?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:21:26 GMT
Thanks for the answer.  I'll try to do what you suggested and see what'll happen.  But is there
anything else I can do?  The Catalina.out file gets created but it's just empty.  I checked
permissions on it and it's fine. Should I maybe upgrade Tomcat first?
P.S. I have gotten a lot of answers from you, Yoav, and they were invaluable. I appreciate
your helping all of us out there.
Thanks
N.K.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 3:20 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Where does Tomcat puts it's log?

Howdy,
Tomcat doesn't use any other file unless you changed its configuration.
I'm sure people read your original post: no one cared enough or knew
enough to help.

For starters, what happens if you do a new tomcat installation, not from
an RPM, into a clean new location, and tell it to use your new JDK?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics