tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nadia Kunkov" <nad...@parkerglobal.com>
Subject RE: Uninstalling Tomcat
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 20:32:57 GMT
Thanks for all your thoughts!  Now, Tomcat doesn't start at boot time anymore  after I upgraded
my JDK and Tomcat.  How can I fix it?
Thanks in advance.
N.K.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luc Foisy [mailto:Luc.Foisy@technical-magic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 3:02 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Uninstalling Tomcat

could use find / -name "tomcat*"

that will show where tomcat has been installed (including the one you know about and the one
you don't)

if you want to see if it was installed with an rpm from there you could use

rpm -qf /[path to unknown tomcat install]/[some file in that tomcat install]

If no results are returned, then an rpm wasn't used. You could probably just rm that whole
directory then (if some kind of runtime boot was used, gonna have to search for that, you'll
probably see it if you restart :)