tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nadia Kunkov" <nad...@parkerglobal.com>
Subject RE: tomcat question
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 17:20:12 GMT
I'm almost sure that in Tomcat_Home/conf/tomcat4.conf  there should be an entry for that.
Well I'm talking about Linux, actually, but the setup should be similar for Windows...

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Lubovitch [mailto:guy@telmap.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 12:14 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: tomcat question

im not sure im sending my question to the right mailing list,  but here we go.

i have tomcat 4.1.29 installed on window 2000 and im running it as service, the question is
how do i change the classpath of the tomcat?

i change setclasspath file but it didnt help

thank you in advance.

	 mobile mapping application

Guy Lubovitch
Project Manager 	Telmap