tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Abhijeet Selukar" <abhije...@cybage.com>
Subject Session expires on accessing load balanced servers individually
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 07:31:02 GMT
Hello,
    On accessing an individual servers among five load balanced servers, I get session expired
error for my web based application.
For ex: I have 5 servers as a1, a2, a3, a4, a5
So when I access the URL "a1.<appname>.com", on accessing the web application, I get
session expired message.

This happens on few of the systems and not on all. Does this problem relates to tomcat / apache
settings or can we do something for it through Internet Explorer settings.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhijeet Selukar,
Cybage Software