tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <>
Subject 2 Hosts: 2nd one tries to load the first's XML files
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 23:47:22 GMT
I have two domains that I host with tomcat - and  In $CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/ - no XML
files exist.  In Catalina/, I have many XML files for
the differents apps I host.  However, it seems that is trying
to load all the apps from  How can I prevent this
from happening? My config is below.  I tried changing the appBase of to webapps/raiblenet and the docBase (on the Context) to "",
but that resulted in an IndexOutOfBounds Error.

      <!-- Define the default virtual host -->
      <Host name="" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
        unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
          directory="logs"  prefix="localhost_log." suffix=".txt"

      <Host name="" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
        <!-- Tomcat Context -->
        <Context path="" docBase="raiblenet" debug="0"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message