tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Utt" <>
Subject Re: Convert Text to Image [OT]
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:40:35 GMT
Use JMagick in a servlet, or use php with freetype and libgd.
Make a template button, then add text on the fly.

Web Solutions That Work Developing custom web solutions designed
specifically to accomplish the unique objectives of our clients. Phone
503-639-2727 Fax 503-639-0807
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andoni" <>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 5:13 AM
Subject: Convert Text to Image [OT]

Does anyone know of a tool for Converting Text to images so that I can still
have image buttons on my site while having it localised?

PS: I have taken a look at AcmeGif I am looking to see if there is something
better though.  Or tutorial help on AcmeGif.

Acme GIF is at:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message