tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yuval Zantkeren" <yu...@domainthenet.com>
Subject Error -The requested service (Servlet TkTld is currently unavailable) is not currently available.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:14:58 GMT

Hi

I'm trying to run a servlet and I get this error in the access log:
[02/Dec/2003:12:11:49 +0200] "GET /newer/Titled HTTP/1.1" 503 788

and in the browser I get:
The requested service (Servlet TkTld is currently unavailable) is not
currently available.

please advise,

Regards,

Yuval Zantkeren

Domain The Net Technologies Ltd.
www.DomainTheNet.com

“This email message and any attachments hereto are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you are
hereby kindly notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, kindly delete it from your computer system,
and notify us at the telephone number or email address appearing above.
Thank you"