tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sarel Bester" <sar...@laragh.com>
Subject Mime type for authorware content
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:32:41 GMT
Hi all

I have 2 Tomcat servers - v3.3 and v4.1.27 - (on Windows  and IIS) which
host a webapp that plays Macromedia Authorware content.  The content doesn't
play through Tomcat.  I suspect it is because of MIME type that is not
defined.  I searched through mailing list AND archives and can't find
anything on authorware.  I did find the MIME type definition for Excel:) . .
.
<mime-mapping>
     <extension>xls</extension>
     <mime-type>application/vnd.ms-excel</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>

Can anybody help me with the appropriate entry for Authorware content?  The
relevant extensions are .aam and .aas.

Thanks

Sarel