tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: [TOMCAT] 5.0.16
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:38:50 GMT
Derek

My JAVA_HOME points to j2sdk1.4.2/lib/tools.jar

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.