tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James Black" <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: unit testing when application level scoping used
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:53:41 GMT

  Should I instantiate a bean with session scope that is expected to be
present?

  Also, how do I handle the fact that I need to log in before I can test the
parts I need to test?

  This whole set up is very difficult to unit test, and that is bothersome,
as I am certain that this is a source of considerable errors in
applications.

  Thank you for your response.

" Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and
dance like no one is watching."
            --- Satchel Paige