tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Neil Aggarwal" <n...@JAMMConsulting.com>
Subject RE: Instructions for compiling JK2 connector for tomcat 5?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:32:25 GMT
Jerry:

I also have had to set up symbolic links, but this error is looking
for something in the build directory and there are no docs to tell
me what it is looking for.

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by

ld.xml:232
: srcdir
"/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src/jk/jkant/java" does
not exist!

Any ideas on why this does not work?

Thanks,
	Neil