tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft Certificate Services
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:59:29 GMT
I am getting sooooo tired of this ;-).

I'm sure that MCS can export to pkcs12 format.  Simply use the exported file
as your keystore.  For an Apache example to work from, look at the Tomcat 5
"ssl-howto".  Of course, if you get a recipe for doing this with MCS, please
post it so that I can include it in the Tomcat docs.

"Hart, Justin" <JHart@sfa.com> wrote in message
I'm having a bear of a time getting certificates from Microsoft Certificate
Services into my java keystore.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Does
anybody have a relatively good/simple solution?  No matter what I do,
keytool says that my certificate file is not in the correct format.

Justin