tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Worrying problem
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:57:14 GMT
You didn't state what Linux distribution or tomcat, or java version. Do
you use apache in front of tomcat?

Do you have the latest packages for your Linux distribution? In
particular, nptl, gcc, kernel packages.

Have you tried the old threading model by setting it in your startup
script?:

LD_KERNEL_ASSUME=2.2.5

Oscar