tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Carrillo <tom...@daydream.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Installing jakarta on linux RH9
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 04:55:27 GMT
Interesting. I wonder if that's all it is. Any wish to elaborate if you
are not using a connector to Apache? I was assuming everyone who was using
tomcat on such heavy loads would be using Apache in front.

BTW, if by any chance you're using the daemon scripts off my site, you
would be using the "LD_KERNEL_ASSUME=2.2.5"

I set that because you definitely need it on RedHat 7.3, and I don't have
a RH9 server in production yet. I'm probably also too afraid to change it
even now though.

http://daydream.stanford.edu/tomcat/install_web_services.html

Oscar