tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ru...@albany.edu
Subject Re: changing user/group tomcat is running as
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:50:08 GMT
Hi Marten,
 We're struggling with this same issue on AIX 5.2. If you're on linux
Check this out:
http://www.klawitter.de/tomcat80.html

see: "Kernel space port forwarding"

Since AIX doesn't have iptables we may end up just using port 8080 and
8443 as the service is limited to around 300 internal users....

If anyone knows of a comparable solution on AIX please chime in.

Regards,
-Ryan