tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ru...@albany.edu
Subject Re: [POLL] Logging
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:48:05 GMT
We're using Log4j here under Weblogic for PeopleSoft. Very nice, although
I must say we haven't tried anything else...

Just starting to use Tomcat but, logging has not come up yet. Was glad to
see mention on the list of the built in Tomcat logging ability which we
may use for simple tasks and probably use Log4j for more complex logging
requirements--dependent on the scope and complexity of the webapp I
imagine.

-Ryan