tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Nybro Bolding" <thomas.bold...@danskebank.dk>
Subject Vedr.: RE: Server Tweaking
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2003 13:19:47 GMT
I have this experience as well on a test rig running IIS and Tomcat 4.1.27
whereas the problem does not occur on our production servers running IIS
and Tomcat 4.0.6.

No solutions found though...

/Thomas

"Hart, Justin" <JHart@sfa.com>
07-11-03 20:24
Besvar venligst til "Tomcat Users List"

        Til:    "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Vedr.:  RE: Server Tweaking

Version I'm running right now is 4.1.29.  Issue first presented itself
after I set up NT Authentication using BASIC & JDNIRealm.

Essentially, I get the popup to authenticate, then, the next page has this
in its body:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY><PRE></PRE></BODY></HTML>

If I hit refresh, the next page I get is the acutal JSP I was hoping to
serve up.

Thanks BTW, I can't seem to find a solution to this anywhere!  If you've
got a thread you can pull on this, that would really help me a lot.

Justin