tomcat-users mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Other ports Tomcat grabs
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:16:00 GMT

> 1099, sound like webtrends ... ick.
:-(

> $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml should have all the ports tomcat is binding
to.
> If not, there may be some custom code in a webapp (ex: some XML-RPC admin
> listener?)  trying to open extra ports.
Ahhh, okay, it's my connection pool to Firebird.

Anyone know how to make them use specific ports?  Firebird listens on 3050,
but I guess all the connections have to have their own port...

Cheers,

David

Tim Funk <funkman@joedog.org> on 11/11/2003 07:55:51 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:    Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    Re: Other ports Tomcat grabs

1099, sound like webtrends ... ick.

$TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml should have all the ports tomcat is binding
to.
If not, there may be some custom code in a webapp (ex: some XML-RPC admin
listener?)  trying to open extra ports.

-Tim