tomcat-users mailing list archives

From arins...@gyc.es
Subject Re: tomcat stats and performances
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:37:32 GMT

When I say "it doesn't respond very well" I refer that when there are most
people entering to the application sometimes when you type a action on the
navigation bar on the browser it doesn't respond anything, it doesn't show
the page, appear error 404 not found, and if you wait a moment and try
after it responds well.
Our application is written with struts and obligatory use jsp tag libs, our
application use connection pool and access to Sap continously, that
application show data extracted online from Sap.

Thanks.