tomcat-users mailing list archives

From arins...@gyc.es
Subject tomcat stats and performances
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:37:55 GMT
Hi to all, I have two questions. We have Tomcat as server for a struts web
application.

- We need do stats for that web application, stats like  what pages user
enter, who user enter more to the application, performance stats ... I have
seen that one choice is do a manual filter, other choice use awstats.  I
would appreciate information about that of someone that have experiencia on
stats, and he can help me to choose the best choice on time and effort.

- The second question is about performance, here we have tomcat and when
most user enter to the application the server don't reply very well. I have
read that is better have APACHE as web server and TOMCAT as server
container, is that true?  would I improve the performance? or the solution
is customize tomcat better?.

THANKS IN ADVANCE. REGARDS.