tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Antony Paul" <antonypau...@hotmail.com>
Subject JK2 DLL not loaded.
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:09:10 GMT
Hi,
    I successfully installed JK(isapi_redirect.dll) and is working fine with
Tomcat 4.1.27 and IIS5 on Win2k. I tried JK2(isapi_redirector2.dll).(I dont
know which is JK and JK2)
Followed all steps given at the connectors page but the DLL is not loaded. A
red arrow is shown at the left. And no log file output. Does JK2 requires
jk2.properties. No setting is made for this in the registry.

    Also I want akk the static content to be servled by IIS. For this I
added a virtual directory in IIS which points to the webapp context docbase.
All jsps are served  by Tomcat and images served by IIS. But no servlets are
working. It is giving a 404 error. The uriworkermap content is given below.
How to make servlets work ?.

default.worker=ajp13

/app/=$(default.worker)
/app/*.jsp=$(default.worker)