tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Galbayar" <galba...@mobinet.mn>
Subject RE: Path and HttpServlet compiling error
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:47:48 GMT
add C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tomcat\common\lib\servlet.jar to classpath variable

-----Original Message-----
From: V B [mailto:vlbanta@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 4:37 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Path and HttpServlet compiling error

public class  myServlet extends HttpServlet
{

}

Error:
C:\myServlet.java:18: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class HttpServlet
public class  myServlet extends HttpServlet
                                               ^
Output completed (6 sec consumed) - Normal Termination

My PATH is
PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tomcat\common\lib\servlet.jar;C:
\j2sdk1.4.0\lib;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system3\WBEM;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;C:\j2s
dk1.4.0\bin

Is there something I am missing in my path?

newbie