tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Raeburn" <>
Subject RE: Struts Tutorial?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:02:49 GMT
There are a number of tutorials listed on the Struts web site.
In particular Rick Reumann's is pretty good.

There's also an Eclipse how-to at
If you're working with Tomcat and Eclipse, you should also get the
Sysdeo plugin which lets you run your web apps from within Eclipse.

For reference you could start with
Struts User Guide:
DTD: (lots
of comments)

Note: the online Javadoc version is for the nightly build, if you want
the Javadoc for Struts 1.1 look in struts-documentation.war in the
Struts download.

Hope that gets you started.

(BTW, this is really a topic for the struts-user mailing list)