tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Milner" <chr...@londoncityairport.com>
Subject RE: Content Type
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:56:26 GMT
Damn, too slow!

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: 03 November 2003 14:51
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Content Type

Howdy,
Add the content-disposition:attachment header.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered
by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com

NOTE: The information in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate this information. Although this
email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect which
affect any computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility
of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by London
City Airport for any loss or damage rising in any way from receipt or use thereof. The contents
of this message including any attachments does not necessarily reflect the view of London
City Airport, unless expressly stated to the contrary the message is the work of a sender
acting as an individual.

www.londoncityairport.com