tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Uroš Jurglič <jurg...@parsek.net>
Subject problems with using UserTransaction and Tyrex
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:09:14 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to use Tyrex for JTA's distributed transaction with mssql on
tomcat-4.1.27. I've configured my domain xml file and jndi resource in
server.xml as suggested in tomcat documentation page. The jndi resource
basically works, it does get bind in jndi and I can retrieve connection from
it. The problem I have is that when I lookup UserTransaction and call either
begin(), commit() or rollback() it doesn't have ANY influence on transaction
success. I can call begin, do some inserts and then call commit, but the
transaction will not get commited and neither I get any exception.

If someone knows solution to this problem I would really appreciate if he
was willing to share it here. -Thnx.

---
Uroš Jurglič | PARSEK

W: http://www.parsek.com
T:+386.1.5139.660

PARSEK Interactive | System Integration | Software