tomcat-users mailing list archives

From P.van Kemenade <p...@kw.nl>
Subject Re: config 302 redirect ?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:33:11 GMT
Hi

> Sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to do,
> could you be more explicit, then maybe we can help :-)

dont bother, it was just a dumb idea.

the problem was, I had one tomcat (A) pointing at
/usr/local/websites and another one (B) pointing at
/usr/local/websites/mmbase

mmbase is a product that ships with it's own
tomcat and I wanted to keep it like that. however,
if the first tomcat (A) saw the jsp files located
under /usr/local/websites/mmbase, it would barf
and complain. so I wanted to redirect /mmbase on A
to another port, on which the second tomcat (B)
runs.

which is probably just dumb. I'm taken the puzzle apart now.

thanks,
*pike
=========
Help stop world hunger -- visit