tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arne Wolf Kösling <arnew...@web.de>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.29 deployment stops with 'java.lang.exception FIXME'
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:50:00 GMT
Hi !

I' ve made a wsdd file for deployment. the syntax of that file is correct, i
am pretty sure, because i took an example of a webservices book and it has
only 5 lines.
i placed my class in the correct path (as it was described in the book) and
i started the deployment by entering

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient testdeploy.wsdd

the adminclient told me, that the file would be processed but it stopped
immediately after that and the adminclient throwed a "java.lang.exception"

the complete 'dialog' was (Tomcat 4.1.29) :

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient testdeploy.wsdd
Processing file testdeploy.wsdd
Exception: java.lang.Exception: FIXME

indeed, for me it sounds like an internal error or so ? I hope not.

please help and tell me how to get around this and start the deploying
process, so that i can work on...

Thanx in advance !

Regards,

Arne