tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Dear" <w...@msstate.edu>
Subject RE: Tomcat Caching
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:34:43 GMT
Schalk,

I added the following line to the server.xml file and restarted tomcat.
<context path="/servlet" docBase="servlet" debug="0" reloadable="true" />

That didn't work.  Can you tell what is wrong.  I have tomcat to load
servlets from the classes dir so that I access servlets like this:

http://mydomain.com:port#/servlet/File

Will this make a difference with what I am trying to do?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Schalk [mailto:schalk@volume4.co.za]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:47 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat Caching

Adam

In the Tomcat confide directory, there is a file called server.xml. Inside
here you can create a Context-Path and set reloadable=true.

Example:
<Context path="/meccafemme" docBase="meccafemme" debug="0"
reloadable="true" />

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.