tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wendell Holmes <whol...@edulog.com>
Subject How to set stack size in Tomcat 5 ?
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:08:18 GMT
I can't find an example of setting the stack/heap sizes in Tomcat 5.  I
found references in the docs to setting JAVA_OPTS, and tried that in my
Windows 2000 system env variables, but the stack trace shows the same size
both before and after.  I'm trying to increase the size using '-Xss 1024k'.
Is there a way to do this from the command line?  I used to do it in Tomcat
4 by adding the switch to the default startup command that called java.exe,
but it doesn't work using tomcat.exe.

Thanks for any clues,

Wendell Holmes
Education Logistics, Inc.