tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mufad...@wmotion.com>
Subject Re: Severe notification ...
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2003 23:08:19 GMT
Hi,

I am facing this problem in 4.1.18. I havent tried to upgrade yet, but
would like to know if there is a way in Tomcat to get a dump of my
tomcat threads and see where the bottleneck is. How do I do this ? Is
there a facility in tomcat that would allow me to dump its threads and
allow me to see where the threads are waiting and not moving on ? Is
there a good utility i can use ?

Thanks.