tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteHostValve
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:20:39 GMT

Howdy,
The allow and deny attributes of RemoteHostValve are regular
expressions.  Try deny="my.host.uk" for example.

As for using the valve for a Context of a Server: it applies wherever
you put it in server.xml, so if you put it inside a specific <Context>
the valve will apply only to that context.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics