tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: mail.jar and activation.jar in Tomcat 4.1.29
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:36:53 GMT

Howdy,
Tomcat can provide mail sessions to you via JNDI as illustrated
here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-resources-howto.htm
l.

mail.jar and activation.jar are not new nor moved in 4.1.29, they were
in common/lib before.  FYI, I also use mail 1.3.1 by putting it in
WEB-INF/lib (which overrides common/lib in the classloader hierarchy)
without a problem.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics