tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Error 302
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:50:58 GMT

Howdy,
It's your responsibility to handle these redirects ;)  After all, it's your generating them.
 Maybe add an extra parameter to requests coming from the web application so that your ImageGenerator
knows it doesn't need to authenticate?  Or make the web application authenticate before it
calls the ImageGenerator?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics