tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: how to get WebClassLoader Classpath ?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:38:43 GMT

Howdy,
Assuming you mean beyond the classpath documented in the Classloder
HOW-TO, you'd have to write some tomcat specific code.  In your webapp,
you would do:

import org.apache.catalina.Loader;

ClassLoader cl = this.getClass().getClassLoader();
Loader catalinaLoader = (Loader) cl;
String[] repositories = catalinaLoader.findRepositories();

But why do you want to do this?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

WebClassLoader